Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.
Servings and Times
Cups of Fruits and Vegetables Per Person: 2.0
Ingredients and Preparation
- Place 2 cups water, sugar, and mint in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Strain into a blender; discard mint.
- Thinly slice 1 cup of strawberries and set aside.
- Add ½ of the remaining strawberries to a blender and blend until smooth; pour into 2 quart pitcher.
- Stir in sliced strawberries, lemon juice, and remaining water. Add sugar to taste if needed, stirring until dissolved.
- Cover and chill until serving.