Manage your account with Valley Regional Medical Center (VRMC), an HCA Hospital in Brownsville, TX. Use our online resources to pay your bills, request your medical records, register for hospital services and more.
Questions About Your Bill
Your bill from Valley Regional Medical Center covers services provided by the hospital such as your room, nursing care, meals, housekeeping and linen. It may also include services ordered by your physician such as X-rays, laboratory tests, medical supplies and oxygen.
The bill does not include charges for your personal physician, surgeon, anesthesiologist, pathologist, emergency physician, radiologist, or other physician's consultants. You will receive separate bills from these physicians.
For billing inquiries or payments by phone, call our Patient Account Service at 866-453-5898.
Pay Your Bill Online
At Valley Regional Medical Center, we are committed to providing you with the best available healthcare along with convenient and reliable billing services. We are pleased to offer the Healthcare Payment System (HPS) for online bill payment. Now your can view your account information and submit credit card payments via our secure site, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
All payment and account information we receive through our website is encrypted or encoded, securing the information so only the intended recipients can read it.
Make a Payment Online
Patient Records & Registration
Take advantage of these other easy-to-use tools to access or manage your patient account at Valley Regional Medical Center:
- Patient Portal:Online access to your medical records through our free and secure patient portal – Anytime, anywhere 24/7.
- Medical Records: Instructions and forms for requesting that your medical records be mailed to you or to a physician of your choice.
- Patient Financial: Pricing information for various services. You can also request financial assistance.
- Pre-Register Online: Save time in the hospital by completing your registration forms in advance for surgeries, procedure or even doctor appointments. You can also schedule a mammogram screening directly with this portal.
- Registration: Learn what to expect when you arrive at the front desk (just inside the main entrance). Don’t forget to pre-register online to reduce your wait time.
- Participating Health Plans: Learn about the participating providers and health insurance plans accepted at Valley Regional.