At Valley Regional Medical Center, volunteers have an opportunity to share their unique talents to actively support hospital services provided to patients, families, visitors and staff. Our volunteer program offers people in the Brownsville, TX community an opportunity to serve, grow, learn, make new friends, exchange ideas and feel needed.
Questions? Give us a call at (956) 350-7140.
Becoming a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Valley Regional Medical Center. Registration is easy. Just complete an application and submit it to the Human Resources Department either by mail or by dropping off at the hospital's front desk.
Who can apply?
- Junior Volunteers are 15 to 17 years old – Application
- Senior Volunteers are adults 18 years old or older – Application
- All applicants must provide immunization records
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people
- Serve your community
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Bring joy to our patients and visitors
- Information Desk-Main Lobby
- Surgical Waiting Room
- Courtesy Coffee Cart