At Valley Regional Medical Center, volunteers have an opportunity to share their unique talents to actively support hospital services provided to patients, families, visitors and staff. Our volunteer program offers people in the Brownsville, TX community an opportunity to serve, grow, learn, make new friends, exchange ideas and feel needed.
Questions? Give us a call at (956) 350-7258.
Becoming a Volunteer
Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Valley Regional Medical Center. Registration is easy. Just complete an application form and mail or drop it off to our information desk, or fax it to our Human Resources Department. You can Download an Application now, or get an application from one the these hospital locations:
- Information Desk (in the main hospital lobby)
- Human Resources Office
Completed forms may be faxed to (956) 350-7138.
Benefits of Volunteering
- Meet new people
- Serve your community
- Make a difference in the lives of others
- Bring joy to our patients and visitors
- Information Desk-Main Lobby
- Surgical Waiting Room
- Gift Shop
- Courtesy Coffee Cart
- Complete application
- Return application to the information desk or fax application to our Human Resources Office at (956) 350-7138.