We strive to offer you and your family the best possible amenities at Valley Regional Medical Center. We offer the following services for the convenience of all our patients and visitors.
- Parking - Valley Regional Medical Center offers free parking for all patients and visitors.
- Food & Snacks
- Our Windows Grille cafeteria is on the first floor and is open from 7:00am - 10:30am and 11:00am - 2:00pm
- Chick-fil-A is also in the cafeteria and serves from 8:00am - 7:00pm. Along with its signature chicken sandwiches, colleagues and visitors have access to healthy menu items such as salads, grilled chicken wraps, and grilled chicken subs.
- Order Starbucks coffee, and more, at Savor the Sip Café located near the main entrance.
- Chapel - Our Chapel is on the first floor near the main entrance and is open 24 hours a day for patients and their families.
- Clergy - Members of our Pastoral Care program may visit patients at any time. Patients can talk to one of the nurses if they would like to request a visit. Our Pastoral Care team can also help contact the patient’s personal place of worship to request a visit.
- ATM Services - ATM’s are on the first floor by the Emergency Room (ER) entrance.
- Bank Services - Valley Federal Credit Union is near the main entrance to the hospital.
View our Visiting Hours page for more information before planning your next hospital visit.
Find a Doctor
Looking for a hospital where you are treated like family? Search Valley Regional Medical Center doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule.