When you come to Valley Regional Medical Center in Brownsville, TX, you are treated with the highest quality medical care in the Rio Grande Valley. But you are also treated like family. Every member of our team is dedicated to making your experience as pleasant as possible, whether you are a patient or coming by to visit one.
Below are some tools and information for our patients and visitors may. Of course, you can always contact us for assistance.
- Amenities – All the ways we try to make your stay with us a little more comfortable can be found here, from our gift shop to parking information.
- Manage Your Account – Access your medical records, check out participating health plans, or pre-register for a test or procedure.
- Map & Directions – Get a map to our location with turn-by-turn directions.
- Pastoral Care – Looking for some spiritual support? Patients and their loved ones can reach out to Chaplain Sister Esther and her team of volunteers for non-denominational guidance and support. Or for assistance bringing in a leader of their faith.
- Health Library – We cover thousands of conditions and treatments in our online Health Library – in easy-to-understand articles written for patients like you.
- Get Covered – Valley Regional Medical Center has joined with Get Covered America to help the people of the Rio Grande Valley maximize their benefits through the Affordable Care Act. Check out these resources.
- Patient Financial – Find out what a test or procedure might cost or securely pay your bill online.
Visiting Hours & Information
Family and friends play an important role in health and healing. That’s why the visiting hours at Valley Regional Medical Center are designed to fit into most schedules, while also ensuring the health and safety of patients and staff. Our regular visiting hours are:
Weekdays 7:00 am to 8:30 pm
Saturdays 7:00 am to 8:30 pm
Sunday 7:00 am to 8:30 pm
Need to visit outside of these hours? We’ll do our best to accommodate you. Call us at (956) 350-7000.
View our map, directions and a list of amenities to help plan your visit.
Find a Doctor
Looking for compassionate care close to home? Search Valley Regional Medical Center doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule.