When you come to Valley Regional Medical Center in Brownsville, TX, you are treated with the highest quality medical care in the Rio Grande Valley. But you are also treated like family. Every member of our team is dedicated to making your experience as pleasant as possible, whether you are a patient or coming by to visit one.
Below are some tools and information for our patients and visitors may. Of course, you can always contact us for assistance.
- Amenities – All the ways we try to make your stay with us a little more comfortable can be found here.
- Manage Your Account – Access your medical records, check out participating health plans, or pre-register for a test or procedure.
- Map & Directions – Get a map to our location with turn-by-turn directions.
- Pastoral Care – Looking for some spiritual support? Patients and their loved ones can reach out to Chaplain Sister Esther and her team of volunteers for non-denominational guidance and support. Or for assistance bringing in a leader of their faith.
- Get Covered – Valley Regional Medical Center has joined with Get Covered America to help the people of the Rio Grande Valley maximize their benefits through the Affordable Care Act. Check out these resources.
- Patient Financial – Find out what a test or procedure might cost or securely pay your bill online.
Hours of visitation
- Hours of visitation are 8:00am to 7:30pm
- One (1) visitor at a time is allowed
- A legal form of identification is required
Exceptions to the visitor policy will be reviewed on a case-by-case basis. If a patient or family member has an extenuating circumstance, we will work with them to help accommodate their needs.
Please note that visitation guidelines are subject to change with little notice.
We appreciate everyone's patience and support.
Find a doctor
Looking for compassionate care close to home? Search Valley Regional Medical Center doctors and schedule your appointment online: Search & Schedule.